The official blog of the Saved Content site

The aim of this blog is to collect and archive my selected thoughts, ideas, feelings, reactions, and opinions on subject matters that pique my interest. These entries represent initial drafts that may contain grammatical and spelling errors and whose substance and position could still change, and which, at some point, I could decide to put together into in-depth articles that will be posted on the main Saved Content and Poverty Sucks sites.

"God save us all from that evil Satanic Nazi, Paypal."

How can I get Starcraft II for Free?


Blizzard has confirmed that they are giving away Starcraft II for free.  They are giving licenses for the game to random Battle.net users.


The license is only for the core Wings of Liberty game.  It does not include any DLC.

Blizzard only gave vague reasons for the offer.  They said that it was part of their testing of different kinds of promotions.

Given that there are no specific rules given by Blizzard for how to get Starcraft II for free I wonder how I can get the game?  Is it possible to create a new account on Battle.net and wait for the game to be placed in my account?  Do I have to purchase another Blizzard game first before I am eligible to receive the game for free?

Does my account have to be existing already for a number of years to be eligible?  These are some of the questions I need answers to before making the effort to create a Battle.net account to attempt to get Starcraft II for free from Blizzard.

Source: Telegiz

0 comments:

Post a Comment