The official blog of the Saved Content site

The aim of this blog is to collect and archive my selected thoughts, ideas, feelings, reactions, and opinions on subject matters that pique my interest. These entries represent initial drafts that may contain grammatical and spelling errors and whose substance and position could still change, and which, at some point, I could decide to put together into in-depth articles that will be posted on the main Saved Content and Poverty Sucks sites.

"God save us all from that evil Satanic Nazi, Paypal."

Free Citrix Study Guides from Citrixxperience

Citrixxperience, a respectable and well regarded provider of study materials for Citrix certification, is now offering all of its incredibly useful study guides and most of its excellent sample exams for free.  Previously, you could only get their products if you bought them.  Even with a price tag, these study materials were worth it and now you can get them for free.

2-3 years ago, I was considering taking Citrix exams in order to update my Citrix certification.  I researched fully to get the best and most affordable legitimate study materials; and what I found and chose was Jeff Rohrer's website, Citrixxperience, which used to be hosted at citrixxperience.com.

Their study materials for sale included study guides, sample exams, and online exam simulations.  They even had a guarantee.  In case you failed your Citrix exam, they would refund you the cost of the exam.

Their guarantee is what sold me on their products.  They were confident enough that their study materials were enough to prepare you in passing the Citrix certification exams.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able push through with my plans to take the exams so I didn't have the chance to buy the study materials from Citrixxperience.

Recently, my officemate and I had a discussion about the importance of updating our technical skills which included taking certifications.  This led me to recommend to him the Citrixxperience website to get study materials for Citrix.

This made me visit Citrixxperience for the first time in 2 years.  I found that everything had changed.  Citrixxperience.com now forwards to jeffrohrer.com.  Originally, the website had a simpler look.  Now, it looks cluttered, almost like a braindump site.

Most mind boggling of all, I found out that Citrixxperience was now offering its study guides and most of its sample exams for free!  The last time I visited the site, all of the study guides and sample exams could only be obtained for a price; but back then, they did offer a money-back guarantee that you would pass your certification exam if you bought their products.

The products they now offer for sale are offline exam simulations and a few printable sample exams.  This is the first time I've seen their offline exam simulation products for sale.  They weren't offered the last time I visited the site.

I did a little research and I found out that it's still the same site and with the same owner as before.  In March 2010, the website moved addresses and probably around that time, the website was also redesigned:

Citrixxperience has a new home

I was willing to pay for Jeff Rohrer's Citrix study materials because of their previous guarantee and value.  Now that they're free, their study materials are even more attractive and worthwhile.  Don't hesitate to pick them up and rely on them to study and earn Citrix certifications.

Although Citrixxperience offers a lot of study materials for free, they would definitely appreciate a donation through Paypal.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment